Monday, March 30, 2020

DIY slime kit - Creating and playing with slime

Hello. Today I will present you a DIY slime kit. I will create a shiny slime and also I will play with it. This is the first video of this type but I’ll buy other kits in future. Hope you enjoy it and also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thank you for watching.
slime, DIY slime kit, for kids” />
<div style='clear: both;'></div>
</div>
<div id='related-posts'>
<script src='/feeds/posts/default/-/Toys for boys?alt=json-in-script&callback=related_results_labels_thumbs&max-results=5' type='text/javascript'></script>
<script src='/feeds/posts/default/-/Toys for girls?alt=json-in-script&callback=related_results_labels_thumbs&max-results=5' type='text/javascript'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
var currentposturl=

No comments:

Post a Comment